Emma and Darcy

Emma and Darcy
My new dogs

Saturday 20 September 2014

Where did 2014 go?

I know it's been some time since I posted but it came as a shock to find it was last January!
Nine months have passed with not a lot to show for it apart from a paler shade of silver in my hair!
Being 65 hasn't been too upsetting - it's now downhill to 70 :D
My greyhound Honey is aging fast now and showing signs of arthritis in her back right knee. I have got her a magnetic collar and it has perked her up a bit and helped her move more freely, but I think the time has come for some medication to help ease the joints.
Honey was very happy to go and stay with my friend Karen while I went away for a few folk festival weekends and I know Karen loved having her to stay.

I managed a week away in April with my friend Linda - another week on the Isle of Wight in the lovely cottage we stayed at before. The dogs loved it there too. They ran all over the field out the back of the cottage. Nice peaceful evenings when they were tired :)

I managed a few Folk Festivals over the summer, with Wimborne, Folk on the Quay in Poole, Cropredy, Shrewsbury and Swanage.

Folk on the Quay, Poole
Cropredy




Shrewsbury


Wimborne FF



I recently managed to meet up with my sisters for a nice pub lunch. We're all getting older! But it was a nice meal and my lovely son, James came with us too/


1 comment: